Monday, August 29, 2011

What happened here? or how to spend an hour playing with colors for adults

If you have never seen my blog before, you can skip this post.  If you have been here before, you will (hopefully) notice that there is something very different.  I'm determined to work on making my blog better and decided to use an ebook from Melissa Culbertson.  You can find it here. 

The problem with all of this is that you have to make decisions, and it is so much more fun to play with all the colors and options and choices.  But I like this better than the dark red that I had before - red is my favorite color but it was an overdose.

Let me know what you think.  I'll try not to change too many things at once.  I made myself promise to live with the graphics and colors for at least a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment