Friday, November 25, 2011

Finished Object Friday

Happy Friday.  I hope everyone had a great day.  I've already been to exercise this morning, trying to make up for the pie and cake.

I love baby knits.  Cute and fast!  Finished in just two days, here is my Whirligig Shrug.


Thanks to all of you who said you share my problem of not knowing how big babies are.  I think she will grow into it.  I have some yarn left over but not sure if it is enough for slippers.

I have big plans to work on blocking my Aran sweater today.  I am almost done with tech editing the pattern.  I should have been writing while I knitted but oh well.  With luck it will be sewn up and ready for the collar to be knitted on by Monday.  We'll see.

Head over to Tami's to see lots of great finished objects.  Perhaps its the holiday or upcoming gift giving that is inspiring lots of knitting.

1 comment: