Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday - Holiday Version

Merry Christmas!  I hope you had a great holiday however you choose to celebrate.


We went to church on Christmas Eve, woke up to a terrible rain storm and by time we were finished Christmas dinner, we had snow!  Where many of you live that isn't a big deal but this is North Texas and snow on Christmas is not a given.

It was a fluffy, wet, heavy snow.  My poor roses were laden down - they were blooming a week ago!

In total we probably had three inches.  The snow has now stopped but it is very cold and the roads are icy.  Unfortunately I have to go to work but I'll wait an hour or so.

I did get a lot of knitting in over the last four days.  Unfortunately I don't have a lot to show for it.  The socks still look the same.  I'm working on a sweater that has been accepted for publication and that means I obsess about it being perfect.  I have started over twice now, hoping that the third time is the charm.  My mother did love her socks and they fit perfectly.

I'll skip the pictures of WIP because they haven't change.  Head over to Tami's  to see great projects in progress and have a great day.

1 comment: