Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday - feeling fuzzy and out of focus

Lots of knitting going on here.  I have blocked the Plaits and Links Cable sweater body and have one sleeve finished.  I want to try the fit of one sleeve before committing on the second.


My Custom Fit sweater is just about finished, hoping to show it on Friday.  I've had a lot of time to knit lately.  My husband is on the mend but can't be left alone right now which means lots of time at home knitting.  I'm starting to swatch for the next project, because at this rate, I will need it.  Honestly, what I need is sleep.  I'm getting 3 - 4 hours per night between changing ice pack dressings and handing out medicine.  Last night I had almost 5 hours but I feel a bit fuzzy and out of focus, like the picture here.  I really thought it was in focus when I took it.  Oh well, this too shall pass.

So head over to Tami's to check out the projects there.

4 comments:

  1. First time visiting from Tami Ami's. Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep. Hope your husband mends quickly. I can't wait to see the finished sweater on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your husband get weell soon.

    Amazing project, love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised you are tired. Hope you get some rest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear the nursing is keeping you busy. Hoping he heals quickly and you can return to normal. Loving the look of the sweater, even if it is out of focus.

    ReplyDelete