Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday

Happy Wednesday.  I have completed a lot of projects in the past week so there isn't really anything on the needles - well yes, there is that blue sweater that hasn't changed in two weeks.  The tweed vest that I had forgot about because I know I have to start the i-cord edging again.  So tonight, I starting playing around with some left over yarn and making cuffs or perhaps fingerless mitts in a Bavarian Traveling stitch pattern.
I took a class on this technique in September and it is shocking how fast you forget things you don't use. The notes that made perfect sense could have been written in another language at first.

I have just started a new contract job yesterday which I am very excited about.  It should last four to six months.  Its a great organization a good staff and I'll have the ability to do the types of work I love the most.  It will probably interfere with knitting time but you can't have it all.

Head over to Tami's to see the great projects people have.

1 comment: