Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday

Okay, so it has been awhile since I have posted.  And I've gone from having three or four projects at a time to having just one.
These Mock Cable Socks look great but have honestly not been my favorite thing to knit.  If I do a couple of rounds per month, that is a lot.  But I have at least turned the heels and with nothing else to work on, hopefully it will speed up.

Since I last posted, I've taken a couple of classes.  One was with Franklin Habit on photographing knitwear.  I learned a ton.  And I do think my pictures are better - colors are at least truer and they are clearer.  These are hard to get the detail of the mock cable, but I tried.

Check out the great projects at Tami's and enjoy the rest of your week.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh socks that are neverending. I have a pair of those. If they get a round a week I'm doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. I bet socks would drag on. They seem like the never ending project.

    ReplyDelete