Tuesday, June 28, 2011

At the Beach

The last few days have been a blur.  My 15 year old son, John, was in Spain for two and a half weeks on a language immersion program.  He got back Sunday and we took off for the beach - South Carolina coast.  We've been coming here since he was a baby and it is beautiful and relaxing.  Our nephew is with us this year which is great fun for all of us.



I was stressing on how to get all my knitting projects and needles on the plane through security and managed to get them through without an incident, other than I broke one of my needles - a Lantern Moon size six needle.  It will be a good excuse to go to the LYS today!  Sorry dear, it is a knitting emergency.

Having just beautiful weather here.  Had my hour long walk on the beach already.  Unfortunately the wireless here is just too slow and my other pictures will have to wait.

Back to the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment